Picking the right size table can be stressful. We just made it easier for you.
Here are our tips to ensure your custom table size is perfect for your space!
First you need to identify how many people you are looking to host.
Is your table going to be used for casual family dinners, larger holiday gatherings, block parties, or bible studies? The size you choose is dependent on your needs and intentions of use.
We recommend allowing 20” – 24” per person. Every table we offer has a recommended size guide to make it easy for you!
For example our rectangular Trestle tables show this in customization:
- 60″ Long x 36″ Wide x 30″ Tall : Seats 4 People
- 72″ Long x 38″ Wide x 30″ Tall : Seats 4-6 People
- 84″ Long x 40″ Wide x 30″ Tall : Seats 6-8 People
- 96″ Long x 42″ Wide x 30″ Tall : Seats 8-10 People
- 108″ Long x 44″ Wide x 30″ Tall : Seats 10-12 People
Now that you know how many people you are looking to accommodate for, it’s time to think about the space you’ll be putting your table into.
We recommend visualizing the table in the space as much as possible – to ensure you love how it completes your kitchen, dining room, or office space. We have found two easy and effective options to confirm your table size and shape choice.
- Get a card table and cut out a piece of cardboard to place on top of it that is the size of the top you are wanting. Add some chairs around it and voila – you have a visual of the size you are thinking.
- For an easier option – Use masking tape and tape the the floor to be the exact size of your table in your kitchen or dining room.
Both of these options help you visually understand the space the table will take up and help you confirm your table sizing before ordering.